News

« Older   Newer »

1. Rose_Tyler
        +1   -1

User deleted

L'episodio The Wedding of Sarah Jane ha ottenuto il recordi di ascolti!!!

CITAZIONE
    Record AI score for Sarah Jane
    Monday, November 02, 2009

The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith received an AI score of 87 for Part One and 89 for Part Two. Both episodes got the highest AI scores on any of the main four channels for the two days.

The two scores are the highest received for the series which also received the highest viewing figures on BBC one at this timeslot for this year.

The Appreciation Index, or AI, is a measure of how much the audience liked the programme. It is a score out of 100, based on responses from a carefully selected panel including a large childrens section. The average score for children's television is 72. A score in excess of 85 is regarded as excellent while a score below 60 is poor.

fonte

2. |Maddy|
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sono iniziate da circa un mesetto le riprese della stagione 4 di SJA ma questa news è degna di nota, direi:

CITAZIONE
    Sarah Jane Smith is reunited with another of The Doctor's former companions, Jo Grant (Katy Manning), in a new series of The Sarah Jane Adventures, set to air on CBBC this autumn. They'll be joined by The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith), in a special edition of the show penned by executive producer Russell T Davies.

The two episodes will see The Doctor and his two former time-travelling partners caught up in an alien-busting adventure that will entertain Doctor Who fans of all ages.

Elisabeth Sladen, who plays Sarah Jane comments: "It's a fantastic script and I can't wait to work with another Doctor and hope Matt has fun with us. I've known Katy for ages and I am delighted to be working with her. I last met her in LA but this time we will be in Cardiff. LA was good but Cardiff is better."

Katy Manning, who recently returned to live in the UK again, adds: "Playing Jo Grant again is something I never really considered. I was gob-smacked when they told me and I am over the moon. What an incredible little treat. I come home and this is one of the first things that happens."

Executive producer Nikki Wilson says: "We are absolutely thrilled to be introducing Sarah Jane and the gang to both The Eleventh Doctor and Jo Grant, and to have a script penned by Russell T Davies is the icing on the cake!

"Viewers are in for a real treat, with an action-packed story full of Russell's usual wit and warmth, which takes the gang inside a secret base beneath Snowdon and introduces brand-new vulture aliens, the mysterious Shansheeth. All this, plus a trip to an alien planet – a first for The Sarah Jane Adventures."

Featuring the usual mixture of thrills, laughs and scares, the fourth series promises fun with enemies old and new, including the terrors of the Nightmare Man and a dangerous journey back into history.

A galaxy of guest stars are lined up to appear in the series and include Laila Rouass (Primeval, Footballers Wives) and Cheryl Campbell (Pennies From Heaven), whilst David Bradley (Argus Filch in Harry Potter) will provide the voice of the Shansheeth.

The Sarah Jane Adventures is executive produced by Nikki Wilson and Russell T Davies and produced by Brian Minchin.

Writers on the fourth series include Phil Ford (also co-producer), Joseph Lidster, Rupert Laight, Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman. The Sarah Jane Adventures is a BBC Cymru Wales/Children's BBC production.
    Notes to Editors

New images will be made available to picture editors to accompany the release this afternoon at around 4pm.

The first series of The Sarah Jane Adventures is currently transmitting every Wednesday at 7pm on BBC Three.

CBBC won the Children's Channel of the Year Award at the Children's Baftas in November 2008 and was named Children's Channel of the Year at the Broadcast Digital Awards in June 2009.

Figures show that CBBC is one of the most-loved channels for children, reaching more six to- 12-year-olds than any other children's channel (in digital homes).

VT

fonte

devo dire che sono un po' divisa, da un lato son contenta che Rusty torni a scrivere del dottore, in qualche modo....
    ma dall'altro lo sento come una sorta di tradimento nei confronti di David.....sigh...

chissà come reagirà Sarah Jane con una nuova incarnazione del dottore....

3. Time Lady Tenny
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sarah Jane Smith is reunited with another of The Doctor's former companions, Jo Grant

Uao Sarah e Jo insieme! e col il nuovo Dottore ..chissà se le loro reazioni saranno divertenti come me le immagino io :lol:

[Josephine 'Jo' Grant fu la compagna del Terzo Dottore]

--maddy--
    son contenta che Rusty torni a scrivere del dottore...

solo ora ho capito chi è "Rusty"! :cipo3: :lol:

ma dall'altro lo sento come una sorta di tradimento nei confronti di David.....sigh...

anche per me è un po' così..

4. |Maddy|
        +1   -1

User deleted

Matt sta girando l'episodio di Sarah Jane *.*

CITAZIONE
    Matt Smith is currently on set recording The Sarah Jane Adventures, ladies and gentlemen! Yes, the actor - who's role in the series was announced a couple of weeks ago - has returned from touring the US (which was elongated due to the Icelandic Volcanic Ash incident making it impossible for him and co-star Karen Gillan to return home) and was seen with Lis at a quarry location yesterday. Exciting times!*

Here's some ever so slight SPOILERS with regards to the story - highlight to reveal:

+ Apparently it's the third adventure; so episodes 5 & 6.
    + No Luke, nor K9.
    + Hell, no Amy Pond (reason unknown).

And some speculation I've heard and ideas that were thrown about, but are by no means confirmed:

+ We see a new variation on the Eleventh Doctor's costume.
    + Jo Grant has a child (or grandchild) with her.
    + Jo's been keeping a careful eye on the Doctor's adventures ever since she left him...
    + A return of Eldrad? See 1976's The Hand of Fear...

The episodes are due to air at the end of October or early November.

More news at it comes in!

Don't forget to pick up the latest issue of SFX Magazine - issue 196. Aside from having the ever gorgeous Karen Gillan on the cover, it also features an article on fan's wishlist for the forthcoming fourth and fifth series of the SJA.

SFX also have an interview with Katy Manning up on its website.

Should be an interesting read!

* Reports indicate filming took place at Cemex in Taffs Well.

niente Amy...:lol:
    curiosa di vedere la variazione al costume di 11 e come Jo ha seguito le avventure del dottore..
    ma allora....sta cavolo di crepa nn cancellerà definitivamente tutti i ricordi....
    oppure il nostro Rusty se ne frega allegramente.. :lol: :lol:

fonte

5. vincentkosmos
        +1   -1

User deleted

Interessante...Jo Grant mi era simpatica...si metteva sempre nei guai...ha iniziato venendo catturata e ipnotizzata dal Master:)

6.     +1   -1

The Doctor

Group
    Rose Tyler
    In perenne viaggio tra Londra, Cardiff e Storybrooke

Status
    La serie finale verrà proiettata in anteprima al The BFI Southbank

CITAZIONE
    The BFI Southbank will be hosting an exclusive screening of the final series of The Sarah Jane Adventures next month!

Sky, the first of three new stories which were filmed prior to Elisabeth Sladen’s death on 19th April, will be previewed on Friday 16th September at 6:30pm. The screening will be followed by a Q&A with the cast and crew. In the opening adventure, by Phil Ford, Sarah Jane discovers a baby on her doorstep, but, with reports of a ‘Metal man’ falling from the sky, is convinced that there’s more to it than there seems.

Tickets for the event are on sale now and can be purchased through the BFI IMAX Box Office by phoning 020 7199 6000. Note: All adults must be accompanied by children.

Fonte

7.     +1   -1

The Doctor

Group
    Rose Tyler

Status
    Il primo Teaser della quinta e ultima stagione di Sarah Jane Adventures:

8.     +1   -1

The Doctor

Group
    Rose Tyler

Status
    Oggi la BBC ha confermato che l'ultima stagione di Sarah Jane andrà in onda a partire dal 3 Ottobre, ecco la sinossi dei primi due episodi:

CITAZIONE
    Sky (Part 1) synopsis

Alien investigator Sarah Jane Smith is back on CBBC with a fifth and final series of the award-winning The Sarah Jane Adventures, starring the late Elisabeth Sladen.

Created by Russell T Davies, the hugely successful Doctor Who spin-off returns for a brand-new, six-part series, featuring three stories, each told over two episodes. The first is the spectacular two-part story, Sky.

In today’s episode, Sarah Jane finds a baby girl on her doorstep and tries to find out who abandoned her.

At a nearby nuclear power station, a beautiful woman appears out of thin air and uses alien powers to take control. She’s looking for something – and realises that Sarah Jane may just have it…

Sky (Part 2) synopsis

Doctor Who spin-off The Sarah Jane Adventures is back with the second part of the action-packed Sky story, starring the late Elisabeth Sladen.

Today, Sky has undergone an amazing transformation, but in doing so has triggered a countdown that no one can stop.

As Sarah Jane and Sky find themselves trapped between the alien war fought by Metalkind and Fleshkind, Clyde and Rani face a race against time to stop the biggest bang in history…

Fonte

9.     +1   -1

The Doctor

Group
    Rose Tyler

Status
    Trailer di questa ultima stagione:

10.     +1   -1

The Doctor

Group
    Rose Tyler

Status
    E' possibile votare "Sarah Jane Adventure" ai BAFTA per la tv dei ragazzi:

Link per votare

11. Aly Chiman61
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello there, My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at forumfree.it promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are updating our do-follow broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. If you may be interested in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks, Aly

25 replies since 22/8/2009, 19:28   713 views